An easy-to-use windows application to simulate major Machine Learning algorithms. Right now, it supports very basic algorithms at their default settings and I'll keep updating versions to make it more intelligent and usable with different kinds of datasets.
The Simulator is a standalone app that does not require python or any other associated dependencies to be installed in your system.
- Download the Simulator by clicking on the google drive link. Simulator v1.0 (Windows only)
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- You'll find two csv files. input.csv and predict.csv. These are example files which you'll have to edit with your datasets.
- To test the simulator with the default files just run the simulator application and you'll have your output files generated.
Guidelines for input and predict csv files
- The Simulator requires 2 files - input.csv and predict.csv
- Do not include indexing columns in your file like S.No, Names etc
- If you have any missing values in your dataset, leave it blank and NEVER mark it 0
- Make sure the dependent variable(result) is in the last column
- For predict.csv leave the last column empty(the values to be predicted)
Running the application
Once you have the two files ready inside the simulator folder, run the simulator application
This will generate two files - output.csv and output.txt. Output.csv will have your predicted values and output.txt will give information about the algorithm used, the accuracy and other details.
Right now output.txt gives information only about the algorithm used. More insights will be included in upcoming updates.
Walk-through with an example
Doubts and Clarifications
With every dataset being unique in its own way, your algorithm might require custom configurations and this application may not give you the best results.
And in such cases mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org